Looking back could strain the neck literally, but not when you realize that you have so much pleasant memories to be grateful for! When I painstakingly bent backward over my blog posts in the past 6 months, everything gradually flash back. The places we visited. The food we enjoyed. The people we met. The moments we experienced.
It has been an overwhelming six months and I am so looking forward to greater things to come!
Chiang Mai Blog Series :
- Padaung / Long Neck Women & Other Hill Tribes in Thailand
- Doi Suthep Buddhist Temple
- Elephant Show, Elephant Ride, Ox-Cart Ride, Bamboo Raft Ride, Orchid Farm
- Chiang Mai Zoo : Pandas, Koalas And More!
- Beyond Boundaries : Penang-Hat Yai-Bangkok-Chiang Mai
- Anusarn Market, Tha Phae Gate Night Market and lots of Thai Food!
- Our New Year’s Feast at Home
- Our 9th Wedding Anniversary
- JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur Experience
- Christmas 2012 in Kuala Lumpur
- Chinese New Year 2013 at George Town, Penang
- My Mini Guide to George Town, Penang
- Eat Local : Jalan Penang’s Cendol
- A Day at 3 Orphanages in Penang
- Langkawi Memories
- Sponsored Weekend Accomodation : EASTIN HOTEL PENANG
- Invitation to Tobreck Wine Dinner, MACALISTER MANSION
- Invitation to SARKIES’ Seafood Buffet Dinner Extravaganza at E&O HOTEL PENANG
- Char Koay Teow : My Favorite Malaysian Dish
- 2013 Best Expat Blog Award from Ministry of Tourism Malaysia
- An Evening of Lights at Khoo Kongsi, George Town, Penang
- We Wore Baba & Nyonya Traditional Attires
- The Baboon House Malacca
- Malacca River Cruise
- Malacca Food Porn!
- Sunrise from George Town, Penang
- Penang Assam Laksa : CNN’s 7th Most Delicious Food in the World
- Invitation to Nyonya | Peranakan Dinner by Ms. PEARLY KEE
- Sponsored 2-Day-Unlimited-Pass by iVENTURE CARD : River Safari Singapore
- Sponsored 3D2N Accomodation : IBIS HOTEL SINGAPORE ON BENCOOLEN
- Sponsored 2-Day-Unlimited-Pass by iVENTURE CARD : Singapore Flyer, Singapore Food Trail
- Ivitation to Dinner : Hakumai Sushi & Omakase + Antoinette, Singapore
- Sponsored 2-Day-Unlimited-Pass by iVenture Card : Night Safari Singapore
- Sponsored 3D2N Accomodation : Corner Suite, EASTERN & ORIENTAL HOTEL PENANG
- Sponsored Dinner : 1885, E&O’s Fine Dining Restaurant
- Heritage Wing, E&O Hotel Penang
- Sunset Over Penang Island Viewed From Our Home
- Weekend Morning : Chowrasta Market