UAE residents and Dubai RTA Metro passengers, rejoice as we are provided with about 50% limited discount on the admission rates to At the Top Burj Khalifa!
HOW TO AVAIL OF THE DISCOUNTED ENTRANCE FEE TO AT THE TOP BURJ KHALIFA?
- If you’re taking Dubai Metro, get your FREE voucher from the RTA shelf located before the turnstiles, at one of the sides of the Information or ticket counter. Ask the staff if you cannot find it (Please see the voucher on one of the photos below).
- The FREE voucher entitles the UAE resident (with valid Emirates ID) to admission rates to both levels 124 and 125 of Burj Khalifa for only AED 65 only per person (instead of regular and non-discounted rates of AED 125, and AED 200 for prime viewing hours at 17h30 – 19h00).
- The limited time offer that’s exclusive to RTA Metro passengers and UAE residents may only be enjoyed daily from 0900 – 13h00 (9AM-1PM), until 31st August 2017.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (as printed on the free voucher) :
- “Please present the voucher at At the Top Burj Khalifa ticket counters, located at the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
- Please present a valid Emirates ID at the time of purchase and upon entry to the attraction.
- The voucher is valid until 31/08/2017 only.
- Voucher is not redeemable for cash and valid for one ticket only.
- At the Top Burj Khalifa is not responsible for any lost, misplaced, damaged or stolen voucher(s).
- Terms may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Offer not valid during public holidays.
- Voucher is not valid for resale.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.”
At one of the panels exhibited in At the Top Burj Khalifa reads :
“Today, Burj Khalifa is a symbol of and catalyst of Dubai’s push to become the centre of 21st century business and travel. With more than half of the world’s population less than five-hour flight away, the tower stands as one of the most collaborative enterprises humanity has ever envisioned.
At the tower’s three observatory decks (levels 124, 125, and 148), cutting edge technology and unparalleled views offer visitors an experience they can’t find anywhere else.
The people who live, work, and play in Burj Khalifa can enjoy over 1000 pieces of art, including a monumental sculpture of 196 gold plates commissioned from Catalan artist, Jaume Plensa located in the building’s residential lobby.
With more than 280,000 square meters of mixed-use floor-space, Burj Khalifa has become a true vertical city.”
In my 3 years of living in Dubai as one of the working Filipino expats, this is my 3rd time to visit At the Top Burj Khalifa and like anyone playing as a resident-tourist, the entire experience only gets better!
With utmost pride and joy, allow me to share few of my photographs taken from levels 124 and 125 of At the Top Burj Khalfia!
Dubai Fountain, Souq Al Bahar and Dubai Mall viewed from 124th floor of Burj Khalifa.
Spot the Dubai Metro!
One of the world’s most magnificent skylines, if not the best!
Dubai Metro approaching Dubai Mall Metro Station.
Souq Al Bahar and the Dubai Fountain.
The view from 125th floor!
Iconic and incredibly stunning, Sheikh Zayed Road skyline!
At the Top Burj Khalifa has viewing decks at level 124, 125, and 148 however, for the above mentioned promo, vouchers can be used only at levels 124 and 125, and to those who would like to go and experience level 148, kindly visit and refer At the Top Burj Khalifa website for contact details and other info.
For first-time tourists traveling to UAE, a trip to Dubai is never complete without experiencing At the Top Burj Khalfia!
Have you been to At the top Burj Khalifa? How was your experience? Share on the comment section below. Share this to your friends via Facebook and Twitter so they would know about the promo! Thank you!
*This article is not sponsored by anyone and as usual, all opinions are my own.