Here are 7 reasons why I enjoyed my 2-night-staycation in Jumeira Rotana Dubai.
- Accessible location. Conveniently located at the heart of Dubai, Jumeira Rotana is about 16-20 minute-away from Dubai International Airport, 10-minute away from Dubai World Trade Centre and Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), and also a short-distance-away from Dubai Mall and the iconic, Burj Khalifa. The hotel is also proximal and a stone’s throw away to countless restaurants and eateries, convenience stores, groceries, pharmacy and bus stops.
- Comfort at an affordable and competitive rates. Jumeira Rotana allows you to enjoy comfortably without spending an arm and a leg. Check out the room rates via the link mentioned below.
- Cleanliness. Restful sleep and comfortable stay are made possible with clean, crisp and well appointed rooms.
- Tasteful Breakfast Buffet. Modest and basic spread, yet tasteful and satisfying. Definitely worth-waking up to! Breakfast Buffet is served at Olive Oil All Day Dining Restaurant (while there’s also Boston Bar at the lobby of Jumeira Rotana).
- Friendly, efficient, courteous staff. I’ve met and conversed with a few staff of Jumeira Rotana from utilities, wait staff, receptionist, up to their chef, executives and manager, and everyone are efficient, courteous, friendly and welcoming. It made my entire short stay extra-pleasant!
- Security and safety.
- Free shuttle services to selected Dubai tourist spots.
- Kite Beach – every Sunday to Thursday. Leaves hotel at 10:30. Leaves the beach at 14:00
- Dubai Mall – every Sunday to Thursday. Leaves hotel at 15:00.
- Mercato Mall- every Saturday to Thursday. Leaves hotel at 20:15. Leaves Mercato Mall at 23:00
- *Terms and conditions apply. Kindly inquire at the Front Desk upon check-in for possible changes of schedules.
Where did I stay?
I stayed in one of Jumeira Rotana’s grand 98sqm Premium Suites that features one bedroom with a king bed, living room, guest bathroom and a balcony with the incredibly stunning and majestic view of Burj Khalifa and Sheikh Zayed Road skyline.
Amenities : Fully stocked mini bar, in-room safe, 2 LCD TV, DVD player, WiFi, satellite TV Channels, bathrobes, hairdryer, IDD Service, VIP amenities and complimentary coffee and tea facilities.
Below are photographs that document
my relaxing staycation experience at
Jumeira Rotana Dubai.
Fantastic Dubai skyline is the awesome view from my suite’s balcony.
Let the staycation begin!
Massive and inviting living room of the Premier Suite (enjoyed with @gelothebear).
The impressive living room of that 98sqm Premium Suite. Lovely, isn’t it?
Restful and longer sleeps for 2 nights took me to dreamland via this king sized bed.
Complimentary tea and coffee-making facility.
A glimpse to the mini-bar (the rest are inside the fridge).
Spotless. I love bathroom, shower and toilet that are remarkably clean.
And Jumeira Rotana doesn’t disappoint.
French toiletries, no less.
Waking up to and retiring with this view from my room were simply gorgeous!
Care for a dip into the pool? Head to the hotel’s 5th floor where a spa is also housed.
And indulge in basic yet tasteful breakfast buffet to kick-start your day.
Have you stayed in Jumeira Rotana?
How was your experience?
Share them on the comment section below.
- JUMEIRA ROTANA
- 2nd December Street P.O. Box 33640, Dubai, U.A.E.
- T: +971 4 345 5888 ‘F: +971 4 345 8777
- For more details and reservations, kindly visit their website via https://www.rotana.com/rotanahotelandresorts/unitedarabemirates/dubai/jumeirarotana
*Although I was invited as a guest at Jumeira Rotana for 2 night-stay at their Premier Suite, all words and photos on this article are all mine and were never influenced by anyone.