On the last night of my 5-day-trip in Iran, I opted to stay at Niayesh Boutique Hotel in Shiraz. From my personal research prior to my trip, I found out that it’s one of the favourite accommodation of tourists and even backpackers who are most of the time, budget-conscious like me. Niayesh Hotel offers private single room, twin room, triple, quadruple (rooms with attached bathrooms), and dorm rooms (very spacious with 5 single beds where I stayed overnight and met a female backpacker from Tbilisi Georgia, and male travelers from Valencia, Spain, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – we were such a happy bunch!).
It was a blessing in disguise that my other accommodation on my first 3 nights (which was also highly commendable) was fully booked upon my reservation, hence I had the chance to experience Niayesh Boutique Hotel, one of the favourite budget hostels (and hotel) of tourists and backpackers based on online reviews and travelers’ forum.
Having experienced sleeping in backpackers’ mixed dorm rooms from various cities in Europe and Asia, I didn’t mind being offered a complimentary dorm bed instead of a single room in Niayesh Hotel; in fact, I was super thankful as I’d only stay overnight anyway, and all that I need was a comfortable bed to rest and sleep, and clean toilet with hot shower, plus a safe (dorm) room where I can keep my things. And all those simple necessities and personal requirements were met by Niayesh Hotel, so I’m grateful & happy!
Some basic information about Niayesh Hotel in Shiraz :
- Reservation must be done via email : email@example.com
- Usual check in time is at 2PM and check out time is at 12 noon.
- Free and fast wifi access is provided.
- Breakfast buffet is included in the room rates.
- Rooms rates are quoted in United State Dollars, however, guests may also pay in other currencies like Iranian Rials and Euros.
- Room rates of private rooms with attached bathroom per night are as follow :
- Single Room: 35 USD
- Double/ Twin room: 50 USD
- Triple Room: 68 USD
- Quadruple room: 85 USD
- Quintuple room: 98 USD
- Dormitory bed: 11 USD
- *Rates quoted above are as of March 2017, and are subject to changes made by Niayesh Hotel.
- Other tours and services offered by Niayesh Hotel are listed down below.
Things I liked about Niayesh Hotel :
- English-speaking staff. That’s very essential and tourist-friendly.
- Efficient and fast to respond to queries and reservation done through email!
- Location is accessible. It’s tucked in a street that’s a few meters away from the main road where restaurants, eateries, bus station, and tourist spots like frequently visited-mosques and bazaars are all a stone’s throw-away.
- Very spacious dorm room for 5 pax, provided with single beds, toiletries (although, I always bring my own), fast and free wifi access (just ask for multiple UserName and Password from the Reception), firm pillow and comfortable bed, and clean sheets. I seriously liked the very firm bed and pillow; they’re like ergonomic and offered me a restful and uninterrupted sleep.
- Breakfast buffet is basic but satisfyingly good, with wide variety too!
- Safety and security. At least, there was nothing eventful that happened to my luggage and myself during my short stay, and that’s very important.
Here are few of my photos from Niayesh Hotel in Shiraz :
Courtyard & coffee shop with colourful & air-conditioned private gazebos.
Hallway & dorm room (where I stayed overnight on single bed, inside spacious room).
The covered courtyard of Niayesh Hotel. It became perfect as it’s drizzling that day.
An empty man-made garden pond inside the covered courtyard where I had lunch.
Beef kebab & rice for lunch, washed down by Parsi & Pepsi (exclusive of hostel room rates).
Surprisingly, breakfast was satisfyingly good! Basic, but good! Good, good, good!
View from roof top of Niayesh Boutique Hotel in Shiraz.
My last glimpse of Shiraz on my last morning in Niayesh Hotel.
Of course, @gelothebear (follow him on IG) was happy to be there!
Flashing wide smile despite the light drizzle upon the courtyard of Niayesh Hotel.
Niayesh Hotel located in front of Bibi Dokhtaran, Alley 4, Namazi Junction towards Shahe-Cheragh, Shiraz, Iran | email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Ali, the Sales Manager of Niayesh Hotel, was kind and generous enough to even provide me their address in Farsi :
بين سه راه نمازی و شاهچراغ، خيابان
دستغيب، کوچه چهارم( کوچه مسجد
ابوالفضل) روبروی بی بی دختران، هتل
Other than comfortable and accessible accommodation, Niayesh Hotel also offers the following :
- Daily guided tours :
- Half day tour to Persepolis and Necropolis for 30 USD including tour guide, transfer, and entrance tickets.
- Full day tour to Persepolis, Necropolis and Pasargade for 55 USD including tour guide, transfer, entrance tickets, and lunch.
- They also organize Nomad tours (visiting and staying overnight with Qashghai nomads), Trekking on Zagros Mountains.
- They also can provide rent-a-car-services from Shiraz to Bishapur, Firozabad, Isfahan and Yazd .
*All information and details shared above are subject to changes over time. Kindly contact the hotel itself for further inquiries and concerns. The author is not in any way, related to the above mentioned hotel, and he is not responsible for any changes incurred regarding the services and rates of Niayesh Hotel. While Doc Gelo is a guest at Niayesh Hotel for an overnight stay, all text and photos were his own and were never influenced by anyone.