Dec

WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE : REFLECTIONS

petronas twin towers on waters

I took the theme this week literally. Apparently, the iconic symbol of Malaysia’s magnificence was reflected on the waters of the fountain at its foot when I took this shot on a whim. The towers were actually upside down fronting me; I just flipped the photo over et voila! They’re twins (plural) so I believe their reflections (plural) qualify for this week’s theme! Ho Ho Ho! :)

This is my entry to Weekly Photo Challenge : Reflections

31 Responses to “WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE : REFLECTIONS”

1. December 1, 2012 at 12:54 am

Nice, very cool! Love the lights on top of those towers.

2. December 1, 2012 at 2:46 am

Awesome! the fact that you turn it upside-down makes for an eye puzzle before your brain actually realizes the reflections! very creative! great shot!

3. December 1, 2012 at 3:22 am

I say!! .- Marvellous photo – and great you saw it and flipped – I love it!!

4. December 1, 2012 at 6:05 am

Awesome shot! and because it’s on water, I salute you for that! You always make very nice shots of everything, especially FOOD!

5. December 10, 2012 at 3:14 am

Pretty impressive visual. Great shot… finally catching up. :-)

6. February 9, 2013 at 12:40 pm

what I like is your header, the jeepney Cubao to Quiapo and sorbetes, brought back a lot of memories.

• February 9, 2013 at 12:46 pm

thanks, seeker! welcome to my site! my header was custom-made by a malaysian illustrator-blogger according to my specification as my blog is about family, food and fun! :D thank you again for the visit & for the compliments!

December 2012