I never practiced having New Year’s resolutions other than complying with my Elementary teacher’s requirement decades ago. Perhaps, like you, I don’t believe that change should only be done every turn of a calendar but regardless of the moment. Instead of listing down resolutions, I have so many things to be grateful for this 2009 and also have random wishes for 2010 and beyond.
1. Thank you, God for a healthy and happy family.
2. Thank you, God for all the blessings – big and small.
3. Thank you, Tina and Gabby for being so you throughout the year. You know I love you forever (naks!).
4. Thank you to our parents, my in-laws, our brothers & sisters who have been very supportive with us.
5. Thank you to our closest friends whom we keep like gems.
6. Thank you, readers and followers of this humble site. You never fail to inspire me to blog.
7. Thank you to all people who have contributed to our personal and professional growth.
8. Thank you to our students who tirelessly submit their attention to learning.
1. I wish to travel more with my family, within the country and abroad.
2. I wish to have financial stability (it’s a never-ending process.). So help me, God!
3. I wish to work with less hassles and stress (is this next to impossible?).
4. I wish discipline, respect to God, laws and one another and of course love be inculcated in every Pinoy, young and old. (it’s high time, folks!)
5. I wish for peaceful election.
6. I wish to have a corrupt-free governance from the smallest community to national offices –we deserve it!
7. I wish to bring my family to more hotels and restaurants! *grin*
8. I wish poverty be alleviated; crime rates be reduced; and charity be infectious.
9. I have to spend more quality time with my family.
10. I have to commune with nature more frequently.
11. I wish to use my credit cards less.
12. I pray that my dad-in-law’s petition to my wife be granted this 2010 or an employer would petition Tina who’s already a California-Registered Nurse.
13. I wish Gabby to grow up smarter, more God-fearing, obedient and further develop his GMRC.
14. I have to learn to be more patient. I know it’s a virtue.
15. I pray Tina and I will save more for the future.
16. I wish Beyond Toxicity (yes, this blog is called such) to inspire more people to have fun with their families.
17. And of course, we pray for WORLD PEACE. AMEN!
What about you? What are your wishes and hopes for the New Year?
Have a fantastic and prosperous New Year everyone! God bless us all.
Keep all celebrations safe and fun! CHEERS!!!