We still have a day before September kicks in but my excitement to a lot of things is killing me!
1. I’ll be turning a year older on the 18th and will be celebrating my 33rd year of existence.
2. September reminds us Pinoys of the upcoming Christmas as we’re known to enjoy it the looooongest. We will soon hear Christmas carols on the airwaves and see decors and lights everywhere cheering up the happiest holiday of the year.
3. Last weekend, I received an email-invitation from Class 4H4 of College of Tourism & Hospitality Management of UST to be one of their foodie judges in their M.E.T.Ro Awards (Manila’s Exquisite and Trendy Resto Awards): A Moment of Glitz and Flavor at Le Pavilion, Pasay City on September 24, 2009. The UST student-organizers found my blog amusing so they invited me for their event. Wow! I really appreciate this as I will grace the event with the fellow bloggers I religiously follow! The fan and the foodie in me is extremely excited
4. This morning as I checked my inbox, Philippine Blog Awards notified me that this humble blog is now an official nominee for their contest. I just wish I can make it as a finalist to be invited to their awarding event on October 09, 2009 in Meralco Tent, Ortigas. But if lady luck won’t be on my side, the fact of having blog buddies from most parts of the globe who frequent this site and constantly leave comments to my posts is more than enough for me to experience being a winner.
5. My wife’s office dean decided to send her to BORACAY to attend the Philippine Nursing Association Convention from October 19 to 22. Gabby and I can’t resist to tag along with Tina; actually, we do have ticket reservations and I have arranged my work schedule already hehehe however, until such time that Tina’s office issues her allowance for all of her expenses (I will pay for my own and Gabby’s of course) everything is still ON HOLD (Read: Tentative thrill).
6. As the last quarter of the year begins tomorrow, I anticipate more blessings to share, more work load, more jobs, more bonding time with family!
Aren’t you excited too?